This is Wonderland, Black Rabbit´s Wonderland. A place where our //Alice//´s advetures take place, full of secrets to uncover. Whoever is curious enough may fall down the hole as well and find him-/herself interacting with //Alice// and helping her find out what exactly is goign on...

2016/09/07

Clues

Somebody, please help me...

there are knights and their dogs after me...
I can´t come out of the place I am hiding at right now and I am really scared. I do not know anything about this place but I´m trying to figure all of it out, little by little...

Here´s something I found out:

1. The Queen of Hearts does not like impatience but is impatient herself

2. The Mad Hatter is apparently feared by a lot of people

3. Nobody knows anything about The Black Rabbit. 

It´s weird but whenever I ask about the Black Rabbit, others tell me about a white Rabbit instead of the Black one!

Maybe somebody who is smarter than me can help me(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment